My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC

I'm a 32 year-old first-time mama chronicling the jump off the cliff into parenthood and the free-fall into divorce. Thank you for the service of reading along.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bipolar Disorder

Hi,
My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful
information for a number of topics in education and disorders. I have
created an information page on Bipolar Disorder including domains, suicide
risk, diagnosis, treatment, relapse, research findings, ongoing research,
causes, personal descriptions, history, epidemiology, creativity, books,
support services, videos, dvd's, magazines, mailing lists and a community
discussion board . Please take a moment out of your day to visit the page.
If you would like to help in any way please do not hesitate to contact me. I
am always looking for individuals interested in providing articles and
resources for Bipolar Disorder.
http://www.k12academics.com/bipolar_disorder.htm
Thanks!
Chris Glavin
K12academics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home